Serve with baked beans or salad. Use this recipe as a side
dish to a main meal.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium potatoes
- ½ onion grated
- 110g grated cheese
- pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Boil the potatoes, strain and mash.
- Add onion, grated cheese, salt and pepper to the potatoes.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Put under the grill for a 5 minutes to form a crust on the potato, or bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Keywords: Baked beans, salad, recipe, dish, meal.