The recipes made with purslane always using at Turkey because it is easy to find in there. You can make purslane yogurt salad to consume next to your main meal.
- A bunch of purslane
3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Wash the purslane well, and pick just its leaves and put them in a bowl.
- Mash garlic in a bowl, add salt and mix them with yogurt.
- Put the purslane leaves and mix again.
- Take this mixture on a plate, drizzle olive oil on it.
- Finally sprinkle red pepper flakes right on olive oil and serve.