If you are in a rush and need to use a stock cube instead of fresh stock, choose one that is low in salt.
Number of serving: 4
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 1 ¾ pints or 1l water chicken carcass
- 1 onion
- Add a couple of chicken wings or chicken carcass and an onion to 1 ¾ pts / 1l of boiling water and boil for 1 hour.
- Allow to stand then skim off the fat from the surface.
- Strain into a large bowl and discard the solids.
- Cover and chill in the fridge or freezer for use at another date.
Keywords: stock cube, fresh stock, salt.