A tin recipes are my life. And this One-sheet ravioli with tomatoes, peppers and rocket are all i can think about. So, now it's out.
But let's be honest: You can not resist the big tin with tomatoes, peppers, red onions and tortellini baked in lots of olive oil, Knobi and rosemary, right? If spicy arugula and freshly sliced Parmesan pieces are also involved in the game, a very large taste cinema is inevitable.
Best of all, you only need this baby 15 minutes Preparation time. So, let's do it!
OK. After we have clarified that this recipe is perfect for no desire to cook days, let's talk about the ingredients. For the sheet metal ravioli you need:
- Ravioli. My favorites are four cheese and spinach ricotta, gladly ready from the fridge.
- Paprika. Now there is even fresh regional on the market, so ran there!
- Tomatoes. Same game as the peppers. Colorful look very pretty, cherry tomatoes give extra flavor.
- Onions. I like red onions for a tin recipes, but they do the normal ones as well.
- Olive oil, Knobi and rosemary. Our fast taste turbo.
- Arugula. The spicy salad provides again for an extra freshness kick.
- Parmesan. Because cheese makes everything better.
Sounds easy? Is simple! Now all you have to do is a) puff all the ingredients except rocket salad and parmesan, b) mix on the baking tray and c) bake. For the grand finale you pile up plenty of rocket and Parmesan on the tin, mix everything again and it's done.
So friends, ran there. You definitely will not regret it!
I hope you will love this recipe!
A tin ravioli with tomatoes, peppers and arugula are:
- Super easy.
- Spicy by rosemary, onion and Knobi.
- Prepared in 15 minutes.
- Fast Soulfood on No desire to cook days.
For even more tin inspiration I can give you Sesame baked potatoes with green asparagus and feta. A tin antipasti and Baked potatoes with pumpkin, Brussels sprouts and feta recommend.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Do not comment, rate or forget your photo on Instagram #kochkarussell to tag. Thank you, dear ones!
A tin ravioli with tomatoes, peppers and rocket
Countries & Regions:
A tin, simple, pasta, oven
Red and yellow
Ravioli from the refrigerated counter
eg four cheese
- Parmesan for serving
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and cover the baking tray with baking paper.
Wash the peppers, remove seeds and cut into bite-sized pieces. Wash tomatoes and halve. Peel onion and garlic and cut into thin slices.
Distribute vegetables and gnocchi on the baking tray. Add olive oil and rosemary and salt well. Wash the rocket and spin dry.
Bake for 15 minutes, then mix once and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Enjoy with rocket and parmesan.