Try mange tout, peas, diced mushrooms, olives. Spinach leaves are very tasty. Complete the meal with
wholemeal bread and hard boiled eggs, chopped ham or sliced chicken breast.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 200g mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cucumber
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 5 tablespoon of sweetcorn
- 1 stick of celery
- Place all ingredients in jar with a secure lid.
- Make sure lid is on tightly.
- Shake well to mix ingredients together.
- Gently pat the lettuce leaves.
- Tear leaves into small pieces.
- Slice cucumber.
- Cut tomatos
- Peel and grate carrot.
- Slice spring onion.
- Slice the celery.
- Mix lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes, spring onion, sweetcorn
- and celery in large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle grated carrot on top.
Keywords: Tout, peas, diced mushrooms, olives, spinach leaves, wholemeal bread, hard boiled eggs, chopped ham, sliced chicken breast.