Boil 4 chicken legs and remove the meat from the bone instead of using one cooked chicken. Fresh chicken fillets can be used. Fry gently before adding vegetables.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 cooked whole chicken
- 6 mushrooms
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 dessertspoons of frozen peas
- 2 clove of garlic
- 2 dessertspoons medium curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 dessertspoon flour
- 1 low salt chicken stock cube
- 275mls of boiling water
- Remove the chicken off the bone.
- Slice vegetables and garlic.
- Dissolve the stock cube in 275mls of boiling water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions and garlic.
- Add mushrooms and pepper to the frying pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder and flour to the pan and cook for one minute stirring all the time.
- Stir in the stock, chicken pieces and peas.
- Reduce heat, cook slowly for 12 minutes without stirring.
- Serve with boiled white rice.
Keywords: Chicken, meat, bone, cooked chicken, fresh chicken fillets, vegetables.