Use brown bread for healthier option. Add vegetables such as tomato, sweetcorn, onion or mushroom.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 heaped teaspoons spread
- 110g grated cheese
- 4 back rashers
- Cut off crusts of bread. Roll out bread thinly.
- Spread lightly with butter.
- Put 25g grated cheese on each slice of bread and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each roll with a rasher and grill until golden brown or bake in the oven at 180°C.
Keywords: Brown bread, vegetables, tomato, sweetcorn, onion, mushroom