Use worcestershire sauce instead of mustard.
Number of servings: 1
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 50g low-fat grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons spread
- 1 teaspoon french mustard
- Pre-heat the grill. Toast the bread on one side.
- Toast the other side until it crisps but has not turned brown.
- Mix the grated cheese, margarine and mustard together and spread over the toast.
- Grill for about 3 minutes until bubbling and starting to brown.
Toasted cheese and tomato:
- As above, but add 2 teaspoons tomato puree to the cheese mixture before toasting.
Toasted cheese and pickle:
As in main recipe, but add 2 teaspoons of your favourite pickle to the cheese mixture before toasting.
Keywords: Worcestershire sauce, mustard