Any variety of vegetables, cooked meat or cooked chicken can be used to top the pizza. Serve with salad.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 200g flour
- 85g margarine
- 1 dessertspoon milk
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 4 mushrooms
- 6 tomatoes
- 50g cheese
- 1 red or green pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, cook the chopped onion, red pepper and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl. Rub in the margarine.
- Add the milk and mix to a stiff ball. Roll into a large round 1/2″ in thickness.
- Place on a greased tin.
- Spread the tomato mixture on the base and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
Keywords: Vegetables, meat, chicken, pizza, salad.