(from 7 months)
Tinned salmon or tuna may be used instead of the white fish. Always remove the bones and drain tinned fish. Cook the fish on a plate over the saucepan in which the peas are cooking.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 25g butter
- 150ml milk
- 1 dessertspoon plain flour
- 110g cooked White fish
- 2 dessertspoons frozen peas
- Melt the margarine or butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for few minutes.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring continuously.
- Bring to the boil slowly. Remove from the heat.
- Flake the fish and mash with the peas. Add in the white sauce gradually according to desired texture and flavour.
Keywords: Tinned salmon, white fish, tuna, bones, cooking.