Serve with baked potato or salad.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 medium onions
- pinch of salt
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- 6 dessertspoons tomato sauce
- 1 dessertspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except the chicken to make the sauce.
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in the casserole dish.
- 5 Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 60 minutes, until the chicken is tender.
Keywords: Baked potato, salad.