Add a few drops of Tabasco Sauce to the minced beef mixture for extra flavour. To ensure that burgers are
cooked in the centre, cover the pan with a lid and lower the heat. Served in pitta breads.
Number of serving: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1lb/450g lean minced beef/lamb
- 4oz/110g breadcrumbs
- pinch mixed herbs
- 1 small onion – finely chopped
- 1 small egg
- pinch of salt
- a little flour
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Bind using the beaten egg.
- Shape mixture into round shapes with a little flour.
- Fry or grill gently on both sides over a low heat. Drain off any excess fat if frying.
- Serve in bread buns or with mashed potato and salad.
Keywords: Tabasco Sauce, minced beef, flavour, burgers,