Serve with a crunchy mixed salad. For extra protein include
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 carrot finely, chopped
- 2 dessertspoons chopped parsley
- 4 potatoes, cooked and mashed
- pinch of salt if desired
- 50g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- Heat the vegetable oil, add the leek and fry until softened.
- Add mushrooms, carrot and garlic and fry for 6 minutes.
- Strain off any liquid.
- Add vegetables and parsley to the mashed potato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into 9 portions and shape into rounds.
- Coat with breadcrumbs. Grill or fry for two minutes on both sides until golden.
Keywords: Crunchy mixed salad, protein, lentils.