A good way of using leftover potato. Serve with tossed green salad.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 chopped red pepper
- pinch of salt
- ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 large potatoes boiled
- 2 dessertspoon chopped parsley
- Heat 1 dessertspoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the red pepper, cook for 6 minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt and ground pepper.
- Stir the potatoes, parsley and fried vegetables into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into the heated frying pan and spread evenly to the edge.
- Cook for 4 minutes until the egg mixture comes away from the side of the pan.
- Place the pan under a pre-heated moderate grill for about 4 minutes to cook the top of the omelette.
Keywords: Potato, tossed green salad.