Serve with beans. A handy way to use leftover
potatoes. Mixed herbs and chopped onion can be added for
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 55g flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 small potatoes cooked
- 15g melted butter
- vegetable oil for cooking
- 2 spring onions
- Sieve together flour and baking powder.
- Add the mashed potatoes, melted butter and spring onions.
- Bind together, using milk if necessary.
- Turn onto a floured board or clean table top.
- Divide in two equal parts.
- Flatten each piece with your hand to form a circle and cut into eight triangles.
- Cook on a well-oiled, hot pan until brown on both sides.
- Serve with baked beans.
Keywords: Beans, potatoes, Mixed herbs, onion