If more than one omelette is required increase the eggs and onion. Fry the mixture and complete cooking under the grill. Serve with toast. Could also include vegetables such as sweetcorn, peas, peppers.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 dessertspoon of oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 small onion
- 2 dessertspoons of water/low-fat milk
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion gently until it is cooked.
- Beat the eggs, add the water / milk, salt and pepper and pour
- into the pan over the onion.
- Spread the mixture around the frying pan and cook until the eggs are set and come away from the edge of the frying pan.
- Turn the omelette carefully to cook on the other side.
Keywords: omelette, eggs, onion, grill, vegetables, sweetcorn, peas, peppers