Fresh fruit in season can also be used. To reduce fat content use natural yogurt instead of cream.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 85g flour
- 85g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 small tin of fruit in own juice
- 1 quick-set jel
- small carton of cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place sugar in a bowl and whisk together with eggs over a pan of hot water for 10 minutes. Remove and continue whisking for 6 minutes on table.
- Gently fold in sieved flour, in about 4 lots.
- Pour sponge-cake mixture into a greased and floured flan tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Dissolve jelly and leave in a cool place. Do not allow to set.
- Drain the tin of fruit.
- When flan case is cooled, arrange fruit on top and cover with jelly.
- Allow jelly to set and decorate with piped cream.
Keywords: Fresh fruit, natural yoğurt, cream.