This is a basic recipe for a tasty casserole. Add your favourite vegetables.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 11/2 minutes
- 4 chicken portions
- 4 carrots
- 2 onions
- 7 mushrooms
- 1 low salt chicken stock cube
- 275ml of boiling water
- 3 dessertspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 dessertspoon mixed herbs
- pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Wash, peel and chop carrots, onion and mushrooms.
- Place chicken portions in a casserole dish with carrots, onion and mushrooms.
- Dissolve stock cube in 275ml of boiling boiling water
- Pour in chicken stock, lemon juice, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1-11/2 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with baked potatoes or rice.
Keywords: Recipe, tasty casserole, vegetables.