Add a little grated cheese to the brown breadcrumbs for the top of the dish.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 cans of tuna in drained (198g/37oz)
- 1 onion, chopped
- parsley sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1oz margarine
- 8oz/225g fresh Brown breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Rinse the tuna under cold water to reduce salt. Flake the tuna and mix together with the onion, white parsley sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour some of the fish sauce into a casserole dish. Add a layer of breadcrumbs, followed by a layer of sauce.
- Continue layering in this way until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Finish with a layer of breadcrumbs on the top, dot the surface with the margarine and bake in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
Keywords: Cheese, brown breadcrumbs, dish.