Serve with baked beans. Add 1 spring onion to the scrambled egg.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 2 dessertspoons of milk
- 5g spread
- 1 tomato
- 50g cooked ham
- 50g grated cheese
- pinch of salt
- 2 slices hot wholemeal toast
- parsley to garnish
- Beat eggs and milk together. Pour into a saucepan.
- Add butter, chopped tomato and ham, grated cheese and seasoning.
- Cook over a low heat until creamy, stirring all the time.
- Spoon equal portions on to the toast.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Keywords: Baked beans, spring onion, egg.