Advertising: This entry was created in cooperation with the Feinfisch Manufactur Gottfried Friedrichsthat I visited a few months ago.
Stremel salmon salad in the glass: fruity & fresh TO GO
Get out in the air!
Stremel salmon salad in the glass I love the summer! If I could, then instead of jam I would arouse everything about sunbeams, which the summer offers. Once opened, I would have the perfect dose against the gray grubby weather, which is especially gray and grubby here in the country … believe me, if you still have to go out in the wind and weather with the dog, it is often in the pampa no pleasure. But the summer! Everything blooms, shines and draws you outdoors!
Delicious from the (picnic) basket
Thinking about picnics, I immediately have the classic open air in my head. So a picnic with extras, because you feed to wonderful sounds and has not even just a box with it, but celebrates the special meal neat, with fine cutlery and candlelight! The second picnic I love takes place on the water. Whether by the sea or by the lake, by the water everything is just better! Fine snacks on a boat dock are just awesome, whether you're in Bavaria or in Italy!
Fischer Fritz …
fish fresh fish and make the Stremel salmon! I can not describe to you how DELICIOUS the Stremel salmon from Gottried Friedrichs tasted right out of the oven … .the small tasting in the Feinfisch Manufactur has in any case pushed the other program points back a little … ..if you want to see how it works in goods by Gottfried Friedrichs looks like what I already have for wild salmon recipes and above all how sustainability is lived there, then click HERE.
Naturally, not only Stremel salmon is part of the Gottfried Friedrich range, there are also the finest specialties from wild salmon to trout, matjes, caviar, sauces and spreads!
Stremel salmon FRIEDRICHS Stremel®, in strips
Old proven, but still a hot tip! The East Prussian original recipe of the hot smoked salmon specialty of FRIEDRICHS dates back to 1782, but has not lost any of its topicality.
The special feature of FRIEDRICHS Stremel is the unique hot smoking process. The salmon, cut in portioned pieces, is quickly surrounded by hot smoke from all sides. Thereby it preserves its special own aroma and receives the characterful taste typical for hot-smoked salmon. The hot smoking process allows the meat to ripen mildly and become fruity, without losing its bite resistance. And FRIEDRICHS Stremel is pure salmon. Nothing is added to the selected raw materials except salt and smoke. That's why it also tastes "solo", cold or slightly warmed as well as spaghetti and Mediterranean vegetables.
Quality that you can taste with every bite
Of course, I already knew this way of preparing salmon, but let me tell you: between the industrially manufactured product and the manufactured goods are there worlds or oceans? Anyway, NO comparison! This Stremel salmon is so juicy and delicious, you do not want anything else. So good that it is the Gottfried Friedrich's products in every supermarket there! And because he tasted so good to me, but I – as you probably also – eat stremel salmon mostly pure, I thought about an uncomplicated salad TO GO: fruity-fresh and ingenious for on the go, as a side dish for a barbecue or SOLO: simply PERFECT for every occasion!
Stremel salmon salad in the glass: -fruchtig & fresh TO GO
For 8 mason jars à ca. 200 ml
- 400 g Gottfrid Friedrich Stremel Salmon in stripes
- 500 g small new potatoes
- 4 vineyard or flat peaches
- 1/2 bunch of rocket
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Salt pepper
For the dressing
- 40 ml of olive oil
- 25 ml of lime juice
- 75 ml of orange juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 small chili without seeds
- 1 bar lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Salt pepper
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts (roasted & salted)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Scrub the potatoes and rub them dry, then quarter or quarter them, depending on their size.
- Brush the baking tray with half of the olive oil, sprinkle with the thyme, then the potatoes. Sprinkle with the remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Approximately Bake for 45 minutes until the potatoes are golden.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- While the potatoes are cooking, the dressing is being prepared.
- Put olive oil, orange and lime juice in a mason jar.
- Rub the ginger and add.
- Halve the chili pepper lengthwise, corer it and finely chop it.
- Quarter the lemongrass and squeeze flat with a heavy saucepan or a flat iron (that's how all the great flavor gets into the dressing) and add it.
- Season the dressing with honey, salt and pepper and leave to stand in the fridge.
- Wash and dry the vineyard peaches and cut into bite-sized slices.
- Wash the rocket, shake it dry and chop it.
- The peanuts chop, the coriander as well. Fill both for the picnic in small containers. When it comes to coriander, I make it so that it stays fresh, the peanuts only takes on the spot, whoever tolerates them!
My tip: whether you store herbs in the fridge, or take them with you in a can: a wet piece of kitchen roll that you bed on ensures that you stay fit for much longer!
Holla the chef
Prepare stremel salmon
- Take the Gottfried Friedrich Stremel salmon from the pack, peel off the skin and cut into bite-sized pieces. Not too small, it stays nice and compact.
Put in the basket: pack for transport
- In addition I fill the Stremel salmon, the potato wedges, the peach and the rocket into the Weck glasses with clip closure.
- Dressing, coriander & peanuts are added on the spot, so everything is fresh and nothing squished!
- I recommend the dressing before departure to taste and taste again!
Enjoy your meal! Your Petra
Low carb variant: of course, this salad tastes even without potatoes! Instead, just pack small tomatoes, cucumbers or salad of your choice into the glass. In the oven, crispy roasted croutons made of low carb bread or baguette are also great!
Holla the chef