Serve with tossed green salad. Cover with natural yoghurt,
low-fat grated cheese. Try other spices to alter flavours.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Cut potatoes into 8 wedges.
- Place in a container and pour vegetable oil over them. Close container and shake.
- Sprinkle wedges with cayenne pepper and black pepper
- Place wedges on baking tray.
- Cook for 40 minutes until golden brown.
Keywords: Tossed green salad, natural yoghurt, low-fat grated cheese, spices.