(from 7 months)
Try different shapes and colours in this recipe to add variety to dish.
Number of servings: 3
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 125g of cooked minced meat
- 250ml of milk
- 2 dessertspoon grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of cooked pasta
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Beat the egg. Add milk and cheese, mixing well.
- Add the mix and the cooked mince to the cooked pasta.
- Pour into a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Keywords: Recipe, dish.