Any type of pasta can be used. For a change try wholewheat pasta serve with fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 180g quick-cooking macaroni
- cheese sauce
- 50g cheese
- 50g brown breadcrumbs
Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Cook macaroni in lightly salted boiling water and drain.
- Make the cheese sauce.
- Add cooked macaroni to cheese sauce and pour into a large pie dish. Top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 mins.
- Serve with tossed green salad.
Keywords: Pasta, wholewheat pasta, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers.