This recipe is done very often in the southeastern region of Turkey, Urfa. This original salad is completely vegan. The calories of chickpea salad are quite low but thenutritional value of chickpea salad is very high.
- 2 bowls cooked chickpeas
- 5 pieces sliced pickled cucumbers (Can be increased according to demand)
- 1 sliced red onion
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ¾ cup diced chopped red pepper.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Plenty of red chili peppers
- Salt &black pepper
- The trick of this salad is that everything is very finely chopped. It’s also important to have chickpeas soft. It must be crushed very quickly.
- Add oil and salt to the finely chopped onions. Lightly crush the onions with your hands.
- Add chickpeas and other ingredients on the onions.
- Add all spices to them.
- If you find it necessary you can add more olive oil.
Keywords: recipe, vegan, calories of chickpea salad, nutritional value of chickpea salad.