For a healthy option add grated carrot. Serve with low-fat natural yoghurt or sour cream. 8 chicken nuggets baked in oven instead of chicken fillets.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 100g cheese
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Salsa sauce/ paprika
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Cut the chicken into small strips.
- Slice the peppers and onions into thin strips.
- Fry the chicken in the olive oil over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the Salsa sauce and the vegetables.
- Stir fry for a further 2 minutes until the seasoning mix coats them thoroughly to make a juicy filling.
- Oven Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Place the chicken mix on top of the wrap, sprinkle cheese on top and roll the tortilla around the filling to make a fajita.
- Serve with tossed salad.
Keywords: Grated carrot, low-fat natural yoghurt, sour cream, chicken nuggets, chicken fillets, oven.