Par-boil the potatoes in their skins for about 20 minutes, then prick them and cover them with oil and bake for 15 minutes in a conventional oven. 180°C. Serve with natural yoghurt.
Number of servings: 2
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 large potatoes scrubbed but not peeled
- 4 rashers
- 7 dessertspoons tinned sweetcorn
- ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C / 425°F.
- Wash the potatoes, then prick them all over with a fork.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven until the inside is tender.
- Grill the rashers, trim the fat off and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the potato in half and carefully scoop the centre out of the potato.
- Mix this potato with the sweetcorn, rashers and ground pepper.
- Return the mixture to potato skin.
- Place in a hot oven and bake until warmed through and golden.
Keywords: Potatoes, oil, natural yoghurt